The RHYS THOMAS CHMM Hammer Mill is the suitable equipment for the operation of reducing particle sizes, in dry non-fibrous materials, such as grains (Maize, sorghum, wheat, soybean, cocoa, peanuts, etc.), seeds, cereals, non-metallic minerals, etc.
It works under the principle of partitioning particles of a certain size, into a greater number of others, of smaller size, due to the impact on them of hard metal hammers.
This mill has a hammer rotor, mounted on bearings or directly on the shaft of a motor. Surrounding this rotor, forming a grinding chamber, there is a perforated sheet, screen or sieve, through which the already ground particles with a granulometry less than the diameter of the holes pass. The rotor-grinding chamber assembly is housed in the body of the mill, which has several access and maintenance points inside it.
* Hammers constructed and heat treated with steel that reaches a high level of surface hardness.
* Balanced rotor that allows low levels of vibrations.
* The wrap screen maximizes the efficiency of the grinding process.
Hammer Mill CHMM-100
Manufacturing material: Carbon Steel
- A set of hardened hammers with heat treatment.
- Bar lining.
- Three screens with 1/8 ”(3.17 mm), 3/16” (4.76mm) and 1/4 "(6.35 mm) hole diameters
- Triangular structural base made of carbon steel
- Discharge duct with flange
Approximate grinding capacity: 682 kilograms per hour
* Capacities based on 720 density corn with 13-14% humidity and 1/4 "diameter hole screen
Engine Power: 2 HP
Rotor speed: 3,600 RPM
* Length: 610 mm
* Width: 530 mm
* Height: 1,075 mm